Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pushing past the thought.

Just when all is gone and there ain't no more in the tank, power kicks in. It's amazing the more I think about doing better the harder I make my body work. My brain is the most powerful thing I have. It's stronger than muscles, bones, cartilage, and ligaments. It makes you reach farther into your heart for what you desire. To succeed past what you once thought was great but now is child's play. If you think age is too old you've built a wall in your mind and set a limit to what you can achieve and as years past the wall gets bigger and thicker. I have seen a man 50 years old lift more than he has ever lifted. I have climbed in his head and play kickball with the negative thoughts and not listen to all the pain going on around him. It's true as a man thinketh therefor he is. The Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment