Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why Orange Chew Here?

One day while eating a nice navel orange I noticed how easy it was to peel. Simple things like this get my mind going in full gear. Once peeled I started eating the orange and noticed not one seed. My mind was wide open by now. This orange could not make another orange. Then I started to think a normal orange is hard to peel and with every bite you have spit out about three seeds on the ground… where it can grow another tree for more oranges. In everyday life people are trying to make things easier and easier. And we’ve forgotten about the all the hard labor it took for our fathers and our fathers’ fathers to put food on the table. We should get back to producing fruit again to show the youth of today that life is hard work and not everything they want will be so easily handed to them. Produce fruit that can produce fruit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you brotha! Love the blog...keep up the good work.

    Check out mine sometime.

    Peace,

    Phil
    www.phillville.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete