Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dog Tracks In the Snow

Walking my dog today in the icy snow I saw something I've never noticed before. As my dog passed me he had a nice gate going it was like a walk / run. I looked down and saw just two prints per four legs moving they were clean and organized. Then when he picked up the pace just a little tracks went back to four and were sloppy not having unity. I thought deep of the way I try to do things too fast sometimes. It's not my best work but when I go at a non alarming pace the work is great.

1 comment:

  1. cool that you have this, I actually just mentioned you at the end of this blog:

    http://eligood.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-liner-only-way-to-kill-midget-is-by.html

    Keep it up. (I didn't know you do comedy, I do comedy in DC).

    ReplyDelete