Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's the Bumps in Life


Was driving back home from running the dog in the park. Reached for my cup of coffee, which was extra good today. Slip! Bam! Boom! In a deep snow filled ditch. Was doing the put it in drive put it reverse dance. No go! Got out dug all snow and ice out about a foot of it. Tried again. No go! Did this for about 20 mins. No passers by to help. Prayed thought prayed thought. Then the thought hit me. I am very strong one of my legs is stronger than a normal man. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! Stuck my leg out the door as I throw it into reverse moved car up and back. Took a few more times but bot ta boom bot ta bing out it went. It takes life's little bumps for us to dig a little deeper but when its over man it sure feels good. Oh yeah the check engine light went out. A little bump fixed it. BYYYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment