Thursday, January 15, 2009

Saving water in the winter.

I find out a great way to wash yer car twice with one money. First it has to be about 7 degrees or less. Put in yer money and click the spray setting at pressure wash. It's the ones with all the bubbles. I like bubbles they taste like soap which reminds me of my childhood when I said bad words. People use to call me white tooth Steve. Was white teeth but I had too many fights. Anyhow spray dirt off with the high pressure bubbles all over the car. Now here's the money saving part once yer car is clean keep spraying bubbles and they will freeze on yer car. Then dirt will get back on yer car then when it warms back up. All the dirt and mud will just slide off yer car. Smart huh? I am going to tell Al Gore tonight when we are cooking marshmallows over some tires. BYYYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment